DeVry Inc. Marks Important Milestone In Joining The S&P 500 Index By Offering 500 Scholarships
DeVry Inc. (NYSE: DV), a global provider of educational services, is pleased to announce the offering of 500 scholarships to workers affected by recent layoffs. Scholarships will be awarded to qualified, new students who have lost their jobs in the last 12 months.
Scholarships may be used on selected programs offered at any of DeVry’s degree-granting institutions:
- DeVry University Employment Gap Scholarship
- Keller Graduate School of Management Employment Gap Scholarship
- Ross University
School of Veterinary Medicine
School of Medicine
- Chamberlain College of Nursing Employment Gap Scholarship
- Apollo College Employment Gap Scholarship
- Western Career Employment Gap Scholarship
- Fanor (Brazil) Programa Nova Chance
Fanor - Faculdades Nordeste
Faculdade Ruy Barbosa
Scholarship applications are available to download by clicking on the institution of your choice, above.
DeVry's high quality academic programs enable students to obtain the skills and retraining needed for positions in high-growth fields.
“Over the years, DeVry has helped hundreds of thousands of students achieve their career aspirations,” said Daniel Hamburger, president and chief executive officer of DeVry Inc. “Education is the key to employment and we are pleased to be in a position to help those in need.”